These eggs are yummy for breakfast or lunch! I made up the recipe one morning when I didn't know if I wanted a sweet breakfast or a savory one!
1 sweet potato diced
1/2 large yellow onion
5 cloves garlic
1 apple diced (I like fuji)
Olive oil or Coconut Oil (approx 3-4 T)
Sharp Cheddar Cheese (I like Tillamook vintage white)
Fresh Cilantro (or any favorite herb) approx 1/2 cup chopped
large frypan (I use a cast iron skillet)
Salt and Pepper to taste
2) Add onions cook until carmelized and a little browned.
3) Add apples, garlic and cilantro and cook 1 min and then add eggs.
4) If you are not using a non-stick pan (to be healthier) you can mush all ingredients to one side of the pan and add some water to the other side.
5) When the eggs are firm to the touch. Remove from heat and add cheese to melt on the top.
6) Add salt and pepper to taste.
7) Serve and enjoy.