Friday, August 21, 2009

*Dinner Tonight* - Angelic Lemon & Dill Salmon


This recipe is so incredibly easy & I know it's delicious because my fiance, (who doesn't like seafood & usually trys not to do seconds) couldn't resist seconds!

Everytime I make this I don't measure anything. So please just use the amounts as a guideline.

Ingredients:

1/2 cup Unsalted Butter or approx 3 Tbl Olive Oil for a healthier version

1/2 pkg Angel Hair Pasta (I like the kind with flax in it & I cook the whole pkg and use the left overs for something else)

2 Tbl Fresh or 1 Tbl Dried Dill

Salt to taste

1/2 lb Salmon

3 Tsp Lemon juice

1 clove Garlic minced

1/2 cup Onion finely chopped

1 medium saucepan
1 medium to large fry pan

How to make it:

1) Boil water in a saucepan for the pasta. And follow pkg instructions for cooking.

2) Melt butter in a frying pan add garlic & onion cook for approx. 2 mins.

3) Add salmon, lemon & dill. Cook until salmon is done all the way through, and then flake it into bit sized chunks.

4)Add salt and add to pasta. Drizzle more olive oil or butter if needed.

5) Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment