Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Easy Egg Nog for any time of the year!


Ok so I know that there is an unwritten rule about Egg Nog that says - only drink it during the holidays. But I say, I loooove Egg Nog (& there must be someone else out there that craves it in the summer months too). I think everyone should have the option to drink it any time they want to! Milk Shakes & Frappucinos are acceptable year round, so why not Egg Nog? For those of you that fret about this, year & year again, don't worry I am here to help! When the holidays are over and the grocery stores stop carrying it, I have a super-easy super-satisfying quick way to make Egg Nog at home!




Ingredients:


2 eggs

1/4 cup sugar (even less is still yummy if you need to cut some out)

3 cups milk (nonfat for a lighter & still delicious version)

1t Vanilla

As much of your favorite vanilla icecream as you desire!


How to make it:


Take icecream out of the freezer to melt a little.

Beat together sugar & eggs

Stir in milk, vanilla & as much icecream as you want and let it melt in.


Then serve! And add rum if you would like! Yum! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment